POOL- Classroom/Auditorium & Computer Labs Student Tech Assistant - 11482BR
POOL- Classroom/Auditorium & Computer Labs Student Tech Assistant
Students would be scheduled in the Budig Main Lab for general troubleshooting and assistance to faculty, staff, and students or stationed to monitor one of the 5 large lecture halls in either Budig or Wescoe.
2. Enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours at the University of Kansas.
3. Students are required to be available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
4. Must be available to work evening, weekend, holiday breaks and summer hours.
5. Knowledge of the following operating systems: Windows or Apple OS/iOS.
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, etc.).
7. Experience with Microsoft Outlook.
8. Experience working in a customer service environment.
9. Good oral and written communications skills as evidenced by application materials.
10. Experience working independently, as part of a team and multi-task.
2. Experience using and troubleshooting audio/visual and equipment.
3. Experience with video conferencing or general web conferencing software/hardware.
4. Experience with basic computer hardware and software troubleshooting.
5. Computer Science or Information Services majors.
6. The ability to work at least one year.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Completed online application
- Cover letter
- Contact information for 3 references
Initial Review of applications will begin on July 1, 2017 and will continue as positions become available. Pool hires will be made throughout the semester as needed.