POOL- Classroom/Auditorium & Computer Labs Student Tech Assistant - 19431BR
POOL- Classroom/Auditorium & Computer Labs Student Tech Assistant
Students would be scheduled in the Budig Main Lab for general troubleshooting and assistance to faculty, staff, and students or stationed to monitor one of the 5 large lecture halls in either Budig or Wescoe. Students may be required to drive to make deliveries. Work schedule includes evenings, weekend, holiday breaks and summer hours.
2. Enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours at the University of Kansas.
5. Experience using following operating systems: Windows or Apple OS/iOS and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.), as evidenced in application materials.
7. Experience working in a customer service environment, as evidenced in application materials.
8. Good oral and written communications skills as evidenced by application materials and interview.
Work schedule includes evening and weekend hours, as well as, holiday and summer breaks.
2. Familiarity with KU environment and online services.
3. Experience using and troubleshooting audio/visual and equipment.
4. Experience with video conferencing or general web conferencing software/hardware.
5. Experience with basic computer hardware and software troubleshooting.
6. Computer Science or Information Services majors.
7. The ability to work at least one year.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Completed online application
- Cover letter
- Contact information for 3 references
Initial Review of applications will begin on July 19, 2021 and will continue as positions become available. Pool hires will be made throughout the semester as needed.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Work schedule includes evenings, weekend, holiday breaks and summer hours.
20 hours per week when classes are in session during fall & spring semesters.
20-40 hours per week during summer, semester breaks, etc.