POOL - Edwards Campus Welcome Center Customer Svc Assoc.-Stdnt Hrly - 18916BR
POOL - Edwards Campus Welcome Center Customer Svc Assoc.-Stdnt Hrly
- One year experience in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Commitment to high quality customer service as evidenced by application materials.
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours within a KU Edwards academic program.
Work hours are a minimum of 10-20 hours per week.
Evening, weekend and summer hours.
- Familiar with KU Edwards Welcome Center processes.
- Experience in a customer service position.
- Experience multitasking / executing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Eligible for Federal Work Study through KU Financial Aid..
Additional Candidate Instructions
Cover Letter addressing the required qualifications
Initial review of applications begins May 1, 2021 and will continue as positions become available. POOL hires will be made throughout the semester as needed.
WORK LOCATION - Edwards Campus, Overland Park
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
10 - 20 hours per week