POOL: EECS Grader-Student Hourly - 22257BR
POOL: EECS Grader-Student Hourly
Position will be terminated if KU GPA falls below the required minimum of 3.0.
- Current student in the EECS department or closely related discipline;
- Successful completion with a grade of at least a B in the EECS course or equivalent you wish to grade;
- Maintain a minimum KU GPA of 3.0.
- Successful completion at KU with a grade of A in the EECS course you are assisting with;
- Be a student in the EECS department.
Additional Candidate Instructions
PLEASE INCLUDE THE COURSE NUMBER AND NAME (EX: EECS 388 EMBEDDED SYSTEMS)
Applications are accepted and reviewed on a continuing basis throughout the semester and positions filled as needed.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range