POOL - Field Education Liaison (Pittsburg KS area) - 19185BR
POOL - Field Education Liaison (Pittsburg KS area)
Amount of work required can vary by position and will range from .20 FTE to 1.0 FTE
Applicants will be reviewed and placed in a pool to be considered for liaison positions as needed. Applicants will be accepted throughout the year. The successful applicants must have appropriate authorization to work in the U.S. before employment begins.
Position may be located on the Pittsburgh, KS area.
- Liaison for approximately 20 students placed in agencies and all related activities detailed in Field Education Handbook, including facilitating one in-person or virtual site visit per semester.
- Attendance at one per/semester field liaison meetings and specialized student orientation to practicum, as assigned.
- Keep Field Education Office informed of any changes in the field and problems that may arise.
- Complete required paperwork for monitoring field education activities.
- Provide feedback on assignments and assign grades for the fall and spring semester, along with reviewing and providing feedback on assignments.
- Provide off-site field instruction as assigned.
- Instruct Field Practicum Preparation and Seminar as assigned.
- MSW Degree from an accredited program plus at least 4 years post-MSW experience.
- At least two years’ experience serving as a social work field education instructor.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Applications reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Position may be located on the Pittsburgh State University or Garden City Community College Campus.