POOL - Learning Resource Center - Student Hourly - 10897BR
POOL - Learning Resource Center - Student Hourly
2. A KU-School of Education Student, as evidenced in application materials.
3. Enrolled in or has successfully completed C&T 100, as evidenced in application materials.
4. Prior experience in a position that required good communication and customer service skills as evidenced in application materials.
5. Basic computer skill and knowledge as evidenced in application materials.
2. Dependable and able to work well with little supervision.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Completion of the online application
Names/Contact Information for 3 professional references
Current Class Schedule/availability
Application review begins on February 2, 2018 and will continue until the positions are filled. To ensure consideration, please apply by application review date.
Work Location: Joseph R. Pearson Hall
Work Schedule: 15-20 hours per week. The LRC is open from 8 am to 8 pm, Monday thru Thursday and from 8 am to 5 pm on Friday. Closed on the weekends.