POOL - Lecturer - Business Accounting - 11128BR
POOL - Lecturer - Business Accounting
Lecturers serve as participating members of departments and should engage in instruction-related activities beyond direct instruction. Examples include curriculum development committees, course improvement initiatives, and advising.
Applications will be reviewed and placed in a pool to be considered for teaching positions as needed. Applications will be accepted throughout the year. Appointments are one semester, renewable, subject to review and funding. The successful candidate must have appropriate authorization to work in the U.S. before employment begins. Any employment with the University of Kansas is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check.
- A Master of Accounting or related field.
- A clear ability to effectively teach accounting at the undergraduate and/or graduate levels.
- A Ph.D. in accounting or related field.
- A strong record of professional experience in accounting or related field.
- A demonstrated record of excellence in teaching courses in accounting.
- Ability to design and deliver new courses successfully.
- Strong ties to the accounting professional community as demonstrated by employment or consulting activities.
Additional Candidate Instructions
1) on-line application; 2) current resume; 3) a cover letter; 4) complete contact information for three professional references.
Review of applications is ongoing with a first review date to occur April 23. Please apply prior to this date for consideration.