POOL - Lecturer - Engineering and Project Management - 12336BR
POOL - Lecturer - Engineering and Project Management
Applications will be reviewed and placed in a pool to be considered for teaching positions as needed. Applications will be accepted throughout the year. Appointments are one semester, renewable, subject to review and funding. The successful candidate must have appropriate authorization to work in the U.S. before employment begins. Any employment with the University of Kansas is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check.
Work location is at the KU Edwards Campus, located in Overland Park, Kansas. To learn more about the Edwards Campus visit http://edwardscampus.ku.edu.
50% Develops assignments, evaluates student work, supervises projects as appropriate to the course provides feedback to students, and grades student projects and exams. Maintains office hours as necessary to meet student’s needs. Prepares, teaches and organizes courses taught specifically via distance education.
- Earned Master’s degree in project management, engineering OR a Master's degree in a closely related discipline and ten years of professional experience in closely related discipline.
- Minimum of five years of professional experience and at least two years supervisory experience in engineering, project management or related field.
- Doctorate level degree in engineering or a closely related field.
- Evidence of prior success in teaching, preferable at the graduate level (e.g., course evaluations, supervisor ratings).
- Five or more years of supervisory experience in engineering, project management or relevant field.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.