POOL - Lecturer - 11021BR
POOL - Lecturer
- Plan and organize the course, including syllabus preparation, textbook selection, etc.
- Provide instruction throughout the semester, usually 3-5 hours/ week per course.
- Develop assignments, administer tests, evaluate student course work, provide feedback to students and assign grades.
- Provide at least 2 office hours per week.
- Adhere to departmental, college and university policies.
- Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in one or more of the following: German or a closely related field.
- Native or near native proficiency in English and German.
- Prior teaching experience
Additional Candidate Instructions
Deadline/Review Date: Ongoing
Estimated Start Date: Ongoing