POOL - Lecturer - 8134BR
POOL - Lecturer
- Prepare for and attend all class meetings. In case of absence, the lecturer must make arrangements for a substitute to teach class. Classes should not be canceled.
- Provide instruction throughout the semester, usually 3 hours/week.
- Develop assignments, administer tests, evaluate student work, provide feedback to students, and assign grades.
- Hold regular office hours for students involved in classes taught.
- Adhere to departmental, College, and university policies.
Required Qualifications for Undergraduate Courses:
- MA in Religious Studies or equivalent area, College teaching experience, evidence of teaching competence (e.g., course evaluations; supervisor ratings).
Required Qualifications for Graduate Courses:
- Ph.D. or terminal degree in Religious Studies.
Additional Candidate Instructions
NOTE: Each file can be up to 5 MB's in size.