POOL: Life Drawing Model - 16586BR
POOL: Life Drawing Model
- The ability to construct interesting poses from a variety of views.
- To hold long poses if given regular breaks.
- To string very short poses together for quick gestural drawings.
- To be comfortable with a large variety of poses.
- The willingness to work with the professor in class to provide special environments or costumes.
- High School diploma or GED equivalency.
- Ability to hold poses for extended periods of time.
- Stamina and flexibility.
- Respect for the classroom and the importance and discipline of drawing the human form.
- Dependable & punctual.
- Previous nude modeling experience.
Additional Candidate Instructions
A complete application consists of the online application, cover letter, & resume. Only complete applications will be considered.
This is a POOL posting. Review of applications will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period.