POOL: Midwestern Music Camps-Camp Counselors - 11396BR
POOL: Midwestern Music Camps-Camp Counselors
This position requires Camp Counselors to reside in dorms throughout the duration of the camp.
Selected candidates must successfully complete a background check on or before the first day of employment.
15% - Assist camp instructors as needed
5% - Other duties as needed
Positions will provide temporary assistance in a variety of areas.
- Applicants must be at least 19 years of age or older.
- Junior/Senior status pursuing a bachelor’s degree in music at KU or experience working with KU School of Music faculty. Preference may be given to students of under-represented instrumental families among the counseling staff.
- First aid and CPR certification
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience supervising minors in educational and/or recreational settings.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins on 04/01/18 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.