POOL - Midwestern Music Camps: Camp Counselors - 21555BR
POOL - Midwestern Music Camps: Camp Counselors
This position requires Camp Counselors to reside in dorms throughout the duration of the camp.
Selected candidates must successfully complete a background check on or before the first day of employment.
15% - Assist camp instructors as needed
5% - Other duties as needed
Positions will provide temporary assistance in a variety of areas.
- Applicants must be at least 19 years of age or older.
- Junior/Senior status pursuing a bachelor’s degree in music at KU or experience working with KU School of Music faculty. Preference may be given to students of under-represented instrumental families among the counseling staff.
- First aid and CPR certification
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience supervising minors in educational and/or recreational settings
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins on April 1, 2022 and will continue as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Counselors may be required to arrive up to two days prior to the camp for training.