POOL - Public Services Student Assistant - Watson Library - 21899BR
POOL - Public Services Student Assistant - Watson Library
- KU Student enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester.
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service experience.
- Willingness to maintain assigned work schedule and flexibility to cover shifts for others.
- Available to work hours required for a particular opening.
- Commitment to ongoing training in addition to work schedule.
- Enjoys working with the public.
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service to library users.
- Library work experience and/or familiarity with KU Libraries as a user.
- Well-developed computer skills including knowledge of Office, Google Docs and Adobe products.
- Work-study eligibility.
- Availability to work when classes are not in session.
- Knowledge of the Library of Congress classifications system.
- Ability to maneuver heavy book trucks.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins on May 2nd, 2022 and will continue as positions become available.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Most positions require availability to work a combination of daytime, evening, and weekend hours. Work-study eligibility may be required for some positions.