POOL: Public Services Student Hourly / Work Study - 12109BR
POOL: Public Services Student Hourly / Work Study
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours.
- Willingness to maintain assigned work schedule.
- Commit to ongoing training in addition to work schedule.
Work-study eligibility may be required for some positions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service to library users.
- Recent public service work and/or volunteer experience.
- Library work experience and/or familiarity with KU Libraries as a user.
- Well-developed computer and research skills including knowledge of Voyager library system, database and web searching, and word processing.
- Work-study eligibility.
- Availability to work all year including breaks.
- Knowledge of Library of Congress classification system.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Applicants are required to attach either a cover letter or resume to your application. Failure to provide a cover letter and resume as part of your application will result in an incomplete application.
- Applicant must include hours you are available to work.
Due to the longer hours Anschutz is open, we have a separate availability sheet we'd like you to fill out, instead of the system's pre-generated one. Please complete the following steps to ensure you fill this out correctly and accurately:
- * Click and download the document from the following link:
* Create your own copy of this document (title it LASTNAME_Availability) and fill it in as instructed on the sheet, for your Fall Semester Availability.
- * Upload your availability to the "Other Documents" section on the application form for us to view
- Please email Nicole Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions over how to do this!