POOL - Senior Trainer - 8085BR
POOL - Senior Trainer
The successful applicant must have appropriate authorization to work in the U.S. before employment begins.
- Provide classroom instruction for specific leadership, management and/or workplace skills topics, and facilitation services.
- In collaboration with program directors, determine specific exercises and teaching techniques for student assignments.
- Provide feedback to students on assignments and overall learning.
- Qualified applicants may also be asked to provide customized courses, curricula design and consulting on specific topics to public and nonprofit organizations.
- Bachelor's degree as stated in application materials.
- 5 years minimum experience in a relevant content area as indicated in application materials.
- Demonstrated evidence of ability to teach effectively in adult education settings as stated in application materials.
- Persons applying to teach in the Law Enforcement Leadership Academy as a principal instructor must be a sworn law enforcement officer.
- Master’s Degree.
- Leadership experience working with public sector or non-profit organizations.
- Knowledge of adult education techniques.
- Experience in consulting, facilitation or curricula design.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Deadline/ Review Date: Ongoing
Estimated Start Date: Ongoing