POOL-Student Computer Operator-Student Hourly - 22394BR
POOL-Student Computer Operator-Student Hourly
Routine work schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday afternoons.
NOTE: Routine work schedule will vary at times in order to provide support where needed on all 3 shifts and different days of the week. Advance notice will be given and class schedules are always considered.
3. Respond to systems and service monitor information and initiate recovery or resolution.
4. Document problems in ticketing system.
5. Assist full-time staff in problem detection, reporting and resolution for all Data Center problems, environmental issues and events.
6. Assist full-time staff in monitoring, problem reporting and quality assurance of nightly production processing.
7. Assist full-time staff on Data Center floor.
8. Project work as assigned.
2. Grade point average of 2.0 or above.
3. Previous work experience with computers.
2. Able to work up to 15-20 hours a week.
3. Display excellent customer service skills.
4. Available to work during the summer months and most holidays and breaks.
Additional Candidate Instructions
A complete application: online student application.
Application review will begin June 13, 2022 and will continue until the position is filled.
- varies at times to provide support where needed on all 3 shifts and different days of the week
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday afternoons
- work 15-20 hours per week
- available to work summer months and most holidays and breaks
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Routine work schedule: Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and will vary from time to time