POOL - Student Hourly - Childcare Assistant - 20387BR
POOL - Student Hourly - Childcare Assistant
- Applicant must have at least three clock hours of training on child development as indicated in application materials. If training has not yet been obtained, applicant must indicate willingness to do so prior to applicant’s start date.
- Applicant must specify in application materials the willingness to obtain pediatric First Aid Certification within the first 30 days of employment.
- Applicant must indicate in application materials the willingness to obtain pediatric CPR certification within the first 30 days of employment.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Previous experience working with children.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a pool position, so hiring and start dates will be ongoing throughout the semester.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Part-time, 15-20 hours per week.
Shifts are preferably as follows:
7:30 am to 11:30 am;
11:00 am to 2:00 pm;
1:45 pm to 5:45 pm.