POOL - Student Hourly / KAP Tutor Fall 2018 - 11067BR
POOL - Student Hourly / KAP Tutor Fall 2018
- Completion of Math 116 or 126 or higher with a grade of A or B.
- Experience working with students and/or other tutors
- Strong command of the English language as evidenced by application materials
Additional Candidate Instructions
Student Hourly Appointments:
Student hourly appointments may be either undergraduate or graduate students. Exceptions to the minimum enrollment
requirements that are granted for GTA/GRA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to student hourly appointments. During the semester term of the student hourly appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours.
For summer periods the student hourly must:
- have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester, or
- be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours, or
- be enrolled in summer session, or
- be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester.
This is a Pool Posting. Applicants will continue to be reviewed and hired until all positions are filled.
- Application review begins on April 1, 2018.
- For best consideration please submit all application materials by the review date above.