POOL - Student Hourly Undergrad Teaching Assistant - 11549BR
POOL - Student Hourly Undergrad Teaching Assistant
Applicants should include in their application materials the name of an Economics Department faculty member for a reference.
- Outstanding academic record as indicated in application materials.
- Outstanding communication skills as evidenced by application materials.
- Successful completion of either Economics 520 or Economics 522 before appointment begins as stated in application materials.
- Prior experience with computers and computer programs, including MS Word, and Excel as evidenced in application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Interest in attending graduate school in Economics.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Submit online application and attach a cover letter, resume, DPR (formerly ARTS) Form and name of a Department of Economics faculty member to use as a reference.
- Review of applications will begin May 1, 2018.
- This is a pool position. Hiring will be ongoing.