POOL Student Hourly - Web Developer - 20202BR
POOL Student Hourly - Web Developer
- Assist full-time staff in the design, development and deployment of websites for various departments around campus.
- Assist training of campus staff in the use of the campus CMS (Drupal).
- Assist campus staff in designing, developing, deploying and maintaining sites in the campus CMS.
- Assist in providing service and support to campus staff for varying web related technical issues.
All KU IT personnel are required to abide by University and Information Technology security and network policies, KU IT policies and procedures, and to sign a confidentiality agreement & data usage agreement annually.
1. Demonstrated experience with HTML and CSS.
2. Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours a semester at the University of Kansas.
Student/s hired are expected to work 15 - 20 hours a week, Monday through Friday.
1. Experience producing technical documentation.
2. Experience with and/or knowledge of the following:
- CMS System (Drupal/Wordpress)
- Photoshop or other graphics software
- Git or other version control system
- Application/web security
3. Experience with development in a UNIX/LINUX environment.
Additional Candidate Instructions
-Cover letter addressing how required qualifications are met
-3 Professional References
Application review will begin September 13, 2021 and will be ongoing until such time as the position is filled.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
15 - 20 hours a week, Monday through Friday.