POOL - Student Hourly/Work Study - Mail Services - 12249BR
POOL - Student Hourly/Work Study - Mail Services
- Delivery and collection of campus mail
- Campus Mail packaging, processing, and delivery
- Library mail packaging and processing, including computer documentation
- Management of shipments to and from Watson Library (staging, loading & unloading of dock deliveries)
- Transport of books between library locations
- Delivery of copy paper to library offices
- Collection of donated books
- Assist units within KU Libraries (moving furniture and other items, & helping with other projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a good driving record as evidenced in the application materials.
- Must be able to navigate stairs while carrying upwards of 50 pounds of mail.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours with the University of Kansas.
- Familiarity with campus is a plus.
- Reliability and punctuality are very important (adhering to the agreed-upon work schedule).
Additional Candidate Instructions
Please attach a resume and cover letter which addresses how you meet the required and preferred qualifications.