POOL - Student Recycling Technician-Student Hourly - 10774BR
POOL - Student Recycling Technician-Student Hourly
70% - Recycling Collection – Ensure efficient recycling collection throughout the campus community by following assigned collection routes and schedules.
10% - Recycling Processing – Ensure recycling is processed in a timely manner at the KU Recycling Warehouse.
10% - Customer Service – Provide remarkable customer service to various departments across campus through interactions during recycling collections.
10% - Other duties as assigned.
2. Initially required to work minimum of 12 hours a week during the academic year, with summer availability of up to 40 hours.
3. Must work effectively with others in a team environment as evidenced in application materials.
4. Flexible schedule understanding the needs of the program vary.
5. Must be able to perform heavy lifting, up to 50lbs.
6. Must have valid Driver’s License at time of hire.
2. As demonstrated through application materials a familiarity with, and knowledge of, campus building locations.
3. Available for 4 hours shifts between 8AM and Noon and/or 1PM and 5PM.
4. Commitment to recycling and environmental sustainability.
5. Any experience operating: 1.5-ton box truck, forklift, and/or a commercial baling equipment.
6. Customer service experience.
7. Preference will be given to those who have availability Monday-Thursday mornings and afternoons.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Please include a resume addressing how you meet the required qualifications, cover letter, and the names and contact information to three references along with your online application.
This posting will close when all positions have been filled.