POOL - Teacher Candidate Supervisor - 8256BR
POOL - Teacher Candidate Supervisor
Applicants will be accepted throughout the year. The successful applicant must have appropriate authorization to work in the U.S. before employment begins.
- Earned master’s degree in Education or other field appropriate to subject area and a minimum of 7 years relevant PREK-12 teaching or administrative experience.
- Evidence of continued study in Education or other field appropriate to subject area such as exceptional school service, participation in professional organizations, and/or outstanding community service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, teachers, administrators, and university faculty.
- Current teaching license.
- Basic technology knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Apple iPad, and FileMaker Pro.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications are ongoing.