POOL - Temporary Pilot UASs - 19211BR
POOL - Temporary Pilot UASs
35% - Other duties that may include: Training, maintenance coordination, operations flight management, safety, security scheduling, facility maintenance and/or aircraft servicing.
- Candidates selected for interview must demonstrate skills by flying an R. C. aircraft (provided by the applicant) through a series of typical flight maneuvers in two conditions: with no payload and with a payload.
- Authorized to and capable of traveling in the U.S. and elsewhere.
- Holds a current Remote Pilot Certificate from the FAA.
- Must be flexible due to the possibility for frequently changing flight schedules.
- Must be a U.S. citizen/permanent resident due to U.S. export regulations.
- Experience in R. C. (radio controlled) piloting with a minimum of 300 hours logged on a minimum of three platforms within the past three years. Description of the three platforms flown is necessary and a log of the date and duration of all flights is preferred.
- AMA membership or Remote Pilot Certificate from the FAA under the FAA's Small UAS Rule (Part 107).
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications will begin June 2, 2021 and continue until a pool of qualified applicants is obtained.