POOL-Temporary Summer Maintenance Worker - 11593BR
POOL-Temporary Summer Maintenance Worker
by operating and maintaining the University's physical plant and grounds. This is a summer only temporary
position and may include multiple work locations.
This is a summer only temporary position.
- Carry up to 20 pounds constantly and occasionally up to 50 pounds with accommodation.
- Physical strength sufficient to bend, stoop, kneel, stand and crawl repetitively.
- Work under a variety of extremes of temperature and weather, both inside and outdoors.
2. Available to work full 8 hour days.
3. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins 04/20/18 and continues until positions are filled.
Position could start as early as 05/11/18 and will end by 08/17/18.