Postdoctoral Researcher - 11489BR
10% - 2. Formulates research methods and suggests improvements for quality and may serve as part of a design team Identifies problems, recommends and implements solutions.
10% - 3. Literature searches and analysis of published data. Generation and review of experimental documentation including report generation, daily recording of experimental procedures and results generated by the individual in laboratory notebooks, as well as editing and preparation of manuscripts.
5% - 4. Maintain certain laboratory equipment and record keeping. Train other lab personnel on the proper use and care of specialized equipment, provide general assistance to other lab personnel.
5% - 5. Assure compliance with safety programs. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ph.D. in organic chemistry or closely related field with educational background in organic synthesis, medicinal chemistry and chemical biology and/or other related fields.
2. Two or more years experience with organic synthesis.
2. Experience in peptide synthesis
3. Ability to carry out research tasks independently.
4. Ability to effectively collaborate with other research staff in the laboratory.
5. Dedication to research work and ability to be highly productive.
Additional Candidate Instructions
A complete application includes: an online application, cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references. The cover letter and resume should clearly indicate how you meet the required and preferred qualifications.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Review of applications begins April 13, 2018 and continues until a qualified pool of applicants has been identified. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date