Postdoctoral Researcher - 12370BR
20% - Supervising graduate and undergraduate researchers.
20% - Assist in day-to-day operations of the KU Lablet including maintenance of the online presence, production of research reports, and writing proposals.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or closely related field with a security and/or formal methods emphasis.
- Research experience in one or more of the following areas: Formal specification, verification and synthesis; remote attestation; access control; and cryptographic protocols.
- Experience developing code using a strongly-typed functional programming language.
- Experience with one or more symbolic analysis tools or theorem proving assistants.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as evidenced by application materials and interview
- Knowledge of Coq, Isabelle, HOL4 or ACL2
- Knowledge of Haskell, ML, OCaml or CakeML
- Knowledge of remote attestation techniques and tools
- Knowledge of access control techniques
- Experience with the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Experience developing, delivering and maintaining software tools
- A record of research accomplishment as reflected in publications in peer-reviewed journals and conferences and presentations at scientific meetings.
- Publications or other evidence of scholarly achievement
- Evidence of existing scientific collaborations
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins August 18, 2018 and will continue until a pool of qualified applicants is received.