Postdoctoral Researcher - 21741BR
10% - Maintain certain laboratory equipment and record keeping. Train other lab personnel on the proper use and care of specialized equipment, provide general assistance to other lab personnel. Oversees daily operations of research setting and may supervise students or staff.
5% - Literature searches and analysis of published data. Generation and review of experimental documentation including report generation, daily recording of experimental procedures and results generated by the individual in laboratory notebooks, as well as editing and preparation of manuscripts and grant applications.
5% - Assure compliance with safety programs. Other duties as assigned.
1. Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Cell Biology or closely related field with educational background in cancer biology. Experience with cell biology, animal tumor models, cancer therapeutics, data collection and analysis.
2. Publications related to molecular and cellular biology or cancer biology.
3. Experience working effectively in a team environment, as demonstrated in application materials.
NOTE: To be appointed at the Postdoctoral Researcher title, it is necessary to have the PhD in hand. Appointments made without a diploma or certified transcript indicating an earned doctorate are conditional hires and are appointed on an acting basis not to exceed six months. Upon verifications of degree the appointment will be extended to its full duration.
2. Experience collaborating effectively with other research staff in the laboratory.
3. Dedication to research work and ability to be highly productive.
4. Strong organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills, and completing work in a timely manner.
5. Experience in cancer immunotherapy.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins April 14, 2022 and will continue until a successful candidate is identified. To ensure first consideration, please apply by April 13, 2022.