Postdoctoral Researcher - 22488BR
- Development of thermodynamic models to describe specific systems of interest. 30%
- Design and simulation of novel separation processes employing the models being developed. 50%
- Preparation of abstracts, presentations, and manuscripts related to the research project. 20%
- Work location statement – This position works on-site but remote work may be considered per mutual agreement between the department and selected candidate.
- PhD in Chemical Engineering or closely related field.
- Experience in process systems engineering research.
- Ability to employ chemical process simulation software to design novel processes.
- Experience using computer-aided molecular design algorithms.
- Experience developing thermodynamic models.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications will begin on July 5 and will continue until a pool of qualified applicants has been obtained.