Psychometrician Manager - 12055BR
•Formulate and direct psychometric studies to evaluate assessment system technical quality.
•Manage one or more team members to ensure high quality and timely completion of all projects including all scoring and reporting deliverables.
20% Represent the psychometric function in the design of testing programs, including writing psychometric sections of proposals and working directly with clients and their technical advisory committees.
5% Serve as senior consultant on psychometric topics to psychometricians in other centers.
5% Disseminate research findings through peer-reviewed journals and other scholarly outlets such as national conferences.
- Doctorate in Measurement, Statistics, or closely related field.
- Minimum of ten years of experience working on psychometric issues in large-scale assessment.
- Demonstrated operational experience in traditional psychometric activities, such as equating, scaling, validity studies, accommodations research, etc.
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail as demonstrated by application materials.
- Minimum of two years of experience managing operational psychometrics for a large-scale testing program.
- Experience supervising staff and/or Graduate Research Assistants in conducting psychometric analyses and developing technical documentation.
- Effective communication skills for interacting with technical and non-technical audiences.
- A record of presentations and publications on issues of importance to large-scale assessment programs.