Public Services Student Hourly / Work Study - 11856BR
Public Services Student Hourly / Work Study
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours.
- Willingness to maintain assigned work schedule.
- Commit to ongoing training in addition to work schedule.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service to library users.
- Recent public service work and/or volunteer experience.
- Library work experience and/or familiarity with KU Libraries as a user.
- Well-developed computer and research skills including knowledge of Voyager library system, database and web searching, and word processing.
- Work-study eligibility.
- Availability to work all year including breaks.
- Knowledge of Library of Congress and Dewey Decimal classifications systems.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Applicants are required to attach either a cover letter or resume to your application.
- Applicant must include hours you are available to work.