QA Analyst - 13031BR
40% - Certifies the release by performing appropriate type of testing (functional, data validation, regression) that takes into account software or system functional specifications provided by end-users /stakeholders and internal development team. Discusses with developers any defects identified, helping them to understand the issue and expected behavior. Also works closely with the client on their defects, communicating when issues are resolved and ready for their review.
10% - Participates in project team meetings, status reporting, design reviews. Provides input on work being done, raises issues/concerns on schedule and quality of release.
- Associate degree and 3 years' relevant experience working in quality assurance.
- Experience with Microsoft office products including Sharepoint.
- Experience working directly with clients.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Exposure to automated testing intiatives.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application deadline is October 25,2018.