Receptionist/Student Assistant - 12351BR
- Excellent written communication skills and clear command of the English language, as evidenced by the application materials and interview.
- Excellent verbal communication skills as evidenced by the application materials and interview
- Demonstrated experience working work with a diverse population in a patient and helpful way
- Not enrolled in any Applied English Center Courses
- Awarded and Accepted a FWS award.
- Prior customer service experience, able to work with a diverse population in a patient and helpful way.
- Interest in working with International Students
- Prompt and dependable.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Previous computer experience, including Microsoft Office, as evidenced by application materials
Additional Candidate Instructions
**Preference will be given to students who have been awarded and accepted a FWS award.