Research Project Coordinator - 13089BR
Research Project Coordinator
- Lead CPPR Design Team operations management on internal and external client initiatives, including: project intake, milestone and workplan development, capacity mapping, organizing field work, and system/SOP development.
- Facilitate and build relationships with CPPR grant project coordinators to determine and communicate design needs for project deliverables.
- Seek to understand project needs and demands, plan how to meet these needs, and serve as the face of Design Team to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Oversee the progress of projects from concept to completion to ensure specifications, client expectations, budgets, timelines, etc. are being adhered to.
- Track and coordinate deliverables, work plan, and timelines in close communication with Design Team staff to ensure completion of work.
- Develop policies, procedures, and systems to ensure on-time, high-quality product delivery.
20% - Assist with CPPR Messaging and Dissemination
- Mobilize people and resources to forward the mission of CPPR through appropriate and compelling messaging.
- Identify publications, conferences, and other channels to disseminate project results.
- Support the Design Team in synthesizing and conveying complex ideas into clear, compelling, and varied communications.
20% - Other Duties
- Provide leadership for selection, use, and training on subscription-based design tools and resources.
- Support social media functions and website maintenance functions, updating content as necessary
- Participate in professional development opportunities as directed by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by Leadership Team.
- Bachelor's degree and three years of experience in field of study.
- Excellent written communication skills as demonstrated through application materials.
- Demonstrated work experience in project coordination.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work both collaboratively and independently when appropriate as demonstrated in application materials and work experience.
- Master's degree in related field.
- Prior experience as a project coordinator or creative team account executive.
- Knowledge of the University of Kansas, its policies and its procedures.
- Experience with grant-funded programs in a relevant field.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins November 3, 2018, and continues until position is filled.