Research Project Manager - 15955BR
Research Project Manager
20% - Supervise graduate research assistants and research project coordinators on the maps team.
15% - Collaborate with test development, psychometric, technology, and implementation teams on projects related to learning map models. Activities include providing formal and informal feedback on project plans, planning for resource allocation, and serving as an internal expert consultant for designing high quality educational tools.
5% - Communicate with external audiences including researchers, state education agency staff, and professional organizations.
- Master’s degree in education or psychology and 1 year of professional experience in related field or bachelor’s degree in education or psychology and 4 years of professional experience in related field.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a multidisciplinary, team-based environment as evidenced by work history, professional training or a combination of both.
- At least 1 year of experience leading complex projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for scholarly and practitioner audiences as evidenced by application materials and interview.
- Experience supervising research staff.
- Experience with project management initiatives designed to increase efficiency of research and development projects and cross-team collaboration.
- Professional experience developing formal learning models including panel evaluation procedures and technical documentation.
- Record of published research on a topic related to developing or evaluating formal models of learning.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins November 26, 2019 and continues until the position is filled.