Research Project Specialist (Part-time) - 22770BR
Research Project Specialist (Part-time)
This position is onsite to start with and a hybrid schedule is possible after initial training is completed.
- 50% - Update and maintain project websites by developing webpages, updating and posting media content to websites, by writing text, developing/obtaining images, editing video, attaching documents, organizing captioning, etc.
- 15% - Coordinate training and TA events and meetings including: inviting/managing participants, setting up Zoom meeting, arranging space, participants, catering, materials, and collecting and reporting evaluations.
- 15% - Use social media strategies to plan, develop and post social media to increase engagement.
- 10% - Coordinate direct communication with project stakeholders by managing contact lists and writing messages regarding project updates, resources and requests.
- 5% - Assist in the development of project reports.
- 5% - Additional activities as assigned.
- This position is onsite to start with and a hybrid schedule is possible after initial training is completed.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, journalism, public relations, marketing, communications or related field and one year related professional experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as demonstrated by application materials, sample written work, interview, and previous employment.
- Demonstrated professional experience working independently on multiple tasks within specified timelines and attention to detail as demonstrated by application materials.
- 2 or more years of experience using multiple types of computer software and web applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Sharepoint/OneDrive, Acrobat, Adobe CS, Google Drive, Zoom, Basecamp, Youtube, website content development apps, etc. as demonstrated by application materials and work experience.
- Experience with different types of writing for a variety of audiences (e.g., writing for website, social media, academic writing, technical writing, scripts, etc.) as demonstrated by application materials.
- Experience building/updating websites using Drupal and/or WordPress.
- Strong organization detail-oriented, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience supporting professional development research initiatives or providing adult education, training, etc.
- Experience organizing and/or scheduling events, meetings, and/or training seminars.
- Marketing, media relations or communications experience or expertise.
- Experience working with people with disabilities or their families.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications will begin August 2nd, 2022 and will continue until a qualified applicant pool has been identified.