Research Project Specialist - 13141BR
Research Project Specialist
- Assist research team(s) with project implementation and administrative work
- Support IRIS evaluation work by drafting and updating reports Under direction, coordinate multi-
- community partnerships and organize field work, calls, meetings, workshops, trainings, conferences and/or educational/research events
- Act as a client liaison and represent CPPR in a professional and positive manner
- Draft/edit materials for presentation, submission, and/or publication Coordinate meetings with internal team members and external partners - schedule, arrange conference call/webinar set-up, draft agendas, and take minutes
- Track and coordinate deliverables, work plan, and timelines to ensure completion of work
- Synthesize and convey complex ideas into clear, compelling and varied communications
- Help team members track deliverables and timelines
- Interface with public via email, phone, and webinars and assist in solving problems related to scheduling and technology of meeting virtually
- Conduct web-based and in-person IRIS trainings
- Provide technical support to IRIS users via email and phone, through the IRIS helpdesk
- Update and create IRIS training and implementation materials
- Support IRIS application testing and defect detection and reporting
- Data management
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma/GED and 3 years of related experience.
- Excellent writing skills as demonstrated in cover letter and application materials.
- Effective communication skills and English proficiency as evidenced by prior experience working with the public or by application materials.
- Excellent organizational skills and experience working independently as demonstrated in application materials and work experience.
- Previous experience providing project coordination or management for small- or large-scale projects.
- Previous experience implementing or managing a project related to an application or data system.
- Previous experience scheduling meetings, creating agendas, and taking meeting minutes as demonstrated in application materials and work experience.
- Previous experience working in a team environment or managing the work of others as demonstrated by work experience.
- Familiarity with using a variety of technologies (e.g., iPads, cell phones, transcription devices, online applications)
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins November 12, 2018. To ensure first consideration, apply by the application review date.