Research Project Specialist - 15963BR
Research Project Specialist
- Assist research team(s) with project implementation, budgets, grants & administrative procedures.
- Support community-based service providers via email, phone, and in person.
- Act as a client liaison and represent CPPR in a professional and positive manner.
- Draft materials for presentation, submission, and/or publication.
- Prepare and teach/train program content to engage community users in the research, instruction and service of the unit.
- Maintain an organized system of tracking for all inquiries and initiatives.
- Assist with preparing charts, tables, graphs, or written summaries of data output.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide training via video and webinars and assist in solving problems related to research or data system.
- Coordinate development of print and web materials and revisions with design team
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
2. Excellent writing skills in English as demonstrated in application materials.
3. Work experience that required organization skills and working independently, as demonstrated in application materials and work experience.
4. 1 year experience using Microsoft Office suite products, including: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as evidenced in application materials.
2. Minimum of one year experience with community based partnership coordination.
3. Previous experience working in a team environment or supporting the work of others as demonstrated by work experience.
4. Familiarity with using project management software (i.e. Airtable, Salesforce, Asana, etc.)
5. Previous experience creating basic data visualizations (i.e. bar charts, data tables, line graphs, etc.)
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins on 11/18/19 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified candidates. To ensure first consideration, please apply before the application review date.