Research Technician - 22333BR
- Perform studies associated with grants, contracts and subcontracts. Plan and execute studies to design and synthesize biological and bioconjugate therapies being developed in the lab.
- Develop new lines of research and design experiments that will further them. Participate in novel research activities associated with on-going research projects and pilot studies for new projects.
- Oversee day-to-day laboratory operations. Participate in the overall function of the lab by performing housekeeping duties and assisting in the delegation of such duties.
- Author or co-author publications; present results at meetings and/or conferences.
2. Minimum one year laboratory experience, as evidenced in application materials.
2. Experience with statistical analysis.
3. Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications will begin on June 24, 2022 and continue until a qualified pool of candidates is identified. To ensure first consideration, please apply by June 23, 2022.