SAC Academic Aide – Text Editor Student Hourly POOL - 19554BR
SAC Academic Aide – Text Editor Student Hourly POOL
- Hours vary according to workload, but expect to commit to at least 10 hours per week (during a Monday-Friday, 8-5 work week).
- Hours may increase and/or include evening shifts when proctoring exams
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours at KU with a minimum GPA of 2.75 is required.
- Prior experience working independently with computers, scanning and applications such as Microsoft Word, Adobe, etc.
- Must have experience using technology, as evidenced through application materials.
- Must have prior work experience that required excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with using scanning equipment and converting PDF documents to computer-readable text.
- Eligible for Federal Work Study. Not sure? Check out http://affordability.ku.edu/financialaid/workstudy/federal
Additional Candidate Instructions
Applications will be reviewed as submitted.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
10-15 hours per week with a flexible schedule.