School of Engineering Undergraduate Teaching Fellows - EECS - 22185BR
School of Engineering Undergraduate Teaching Fellows - EECS
Evaluation of the following requirements will be made through descriptions of work experience, educational experiences, and teaching/tutoring interest in cover letter; record of relevant accomplishments and productivity addressed in one page resume; and overall GPA and letter grade obtained in specified class. The required qualifications are:
- Must have taken the specified course or an equivalent class and earned at least a ‘B’ in the course.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated mastery of course content.
- The job requires physical presence in the course (approx. 3 hours/) and may demand approx. 1 hour/week outside of the class to prepare.
- Teaching/Tutoring experience at a university/college setting.
- Earned an ‘A’ in course.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Spring priority deadline is January 13, 2023 but applications will be accepted through January 27, 2023.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range