Software Developer - 22340BR
- Analyze, design, maintain and test React or Java/J2EE based applications.
- Evaluate requirements, work closely with clients to develop a solid software design, and then develop the technical specifications documenting the required change/enhancement.
- From the documentation, develop code and unit test all code prior to turning over to QA.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Use working knowledge of related disciplines to provide solutions to a range of problems, and ensure solutions and/or changes are implemented.
- Participate in design and code reviews of teammate changes.
- Provide feedback on their approach in a timely fashion.
- Make recommendations on technical problems and methods.
- Provide technical leadership/mentoring to junior developers as they work to complete their assignments.
- Participate in development of grant proposals and/or responses to Requests for Proposals.
- May participate in demonstrations as required in the solicitation.
- High school/GED and 4 years related experience or Associate’s Degree with 3 years related experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year of related experience OR Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or other related field.
- 3 years experience developing and maintaining high-performance / high volume web applications using React, Java, JDBC or J2EE technologies
- Familiarity with SQLs, Functions, Procedures and DDL scripts for Relational database systems such as PostgreSQL, or MySQL, or Oracle or other database systems.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Cover Letter
- Names and contact information for 3 professional references
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Review of applications begins 6/13/22 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.