Software Tutor/Work Study/Student Hourly POOL - 12691BR
Software Tutor/Work Study/Student Hourly POOL
- Work with lab director and various faculty to schedule times for tutoring groups and in-studio software demos.
- Be available additional hours for in-lab work up tutoring, as assigned by the lab director.
- Must be a full-time Architecture or Design student.
- KU Student enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester.
- Public speaking skills as evidenced by application materials and work history,
- Ability to work one-on-one with students of all skill level as evidenced by application materials and work history.
- Qualify for work-study.
- Knowledgeable in most, if not all, standard software packages used in the School with in depth skills in one or two of those packages as evidenced by application materials and work history.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a POOL posting. Review of applications will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period.
During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).