Student Academic Services Assistant - 19036BR
Student Academic Services Assistant
2. Sophomore, or Junior student in the School of Business.
(as evidenced in application materials):
3. Punctual & reliable.
4. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
5 .Good written & oral communication skills.
(as evidenced in application documents):
2. Demonstrated written & oral English language skills; preferred applicant will have years of fluency in the English language and can successfully interpret oral & written direction in English.
3. Experience handling confidential documents.
4. Experience with a multi-line phone system.
5. Experience in an office environment.
6. Experience interacting with the public via phone or in person.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review date: 5/8/21
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
12hrs per week July 2- July 16