Student Announcer - 11424BR
- Answer main telephone, respond to inquiries and directing calls as needed
- Greet volunteers and visitors
- Assistant in studio scheduling
- Troubleshoot studio and recording errors
- Edit and import programs for broadcast
- Read on-air as needed
- Assisting with mailings
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software products.
- Consistent availability to work at least one day/week and weekend mornings.
- Strong attention to detail as evidenced in application materials
- Must be enrolled at KU, in at least 6 hours.
- Previous experience working in an administrative/office setting
- Knowledge of sound editing software
- Comfortable working with a wide variety of people
Additional Candidate Instructions
Online application, cover letter and resume.