Student Assistant- Student Hourly - 10992BR
Student Assistant- Student Hourly
This position also assists our staff with the production of program materials, mail preparation, copying, scanning, and making small deliveries and picking up items from locations on campus.
The student assistant position requires working with offices and individuals throughout the university. Successful applicants will demonstrate excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated campus involvement through student organizations or experiential learning.
- Excellent communication skills as demonstrated by application materials.
- Current KU undergraduate student enrolled in no less than 6 credit hours.
- Customer service experience as demonstrated by application materials.
- Database entry experience as demonstrated by application materials.
Additional Candidate Instructions
To ensure consideration, submit a complete application by February 26th at midnight.