Student Assistant - 12022BR
- Enrolled in at least 3 hours at KU for the Summer 2018 semester or 6 hours for Spring 2018 semester.
- Effective written communication skills as evidenced by application materials.
- Able to work independently and efficiently as evidenced by work experience and/or coursework.
- Familiarity with PCs and Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Prior experience in an office/customer service setting.
- Knowledge of basic office procedures, including experience with heavy volumes of phone traffic.
- Ability to work with a wide range of students, faculty, and staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and be sensitive to the needs of those utilizing AAAC services.
- Experience with tabling events, information fairs, and clearly presenting information.
- Familiarity with campus layout to aid in efficient mail delivery.
- Prior experience in web design, editing, or use of CMS.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins on June 5, 2018.
The deadline for applications has been extended until the position has been filled.