Student Camp Activity Leader - 11122BR
Student Camp Activity Leader
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student who is currently working toward or has completed a STEM degree in engineering or physics, as evident on application material.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments.)
- Current KU GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Excellent communication skills.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Application review begins on Friday, March 9 and will be ongoing.