Student Court of Parking Appeals-Student Hourly - 22200BR
Student Court of Parking Appeals-Student Hourly
- Review of all appeals on an ex parte basis
- Organization of in-person hearings for selected appeals (typically 45-60 hearings per fall and spring semester depending on case and attorney availability)
- Participation in decisions on En Banc petitions and hearings
- Recruitment of attorneys for in-person hearings
- Meets University of Kansas enrollment of minimum of 6 credit hours.
- Enrolled in the University of Kansas Law School at the 2L or 3L level.
- Elected to Court of Parking Appeals position.
- Familiarity with the University of Kansas Parking Rules & Regulations as evidenced in application materials.
- Little or no parking ticket history.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This posting will close when positions are filled.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Students establish their own work schedule within the guidelines of student hours set forth by the University; up to 20 hours per week combined from all student positions held on campus